The Key to an Amazing Night
Six luxuriously designed VIP suites offer guests access to private servers and security, bottle service and a private area to party the night away with friends. There are lots of great options for all size parties up to 20 people. We also have outside VIP areas upon availability.
- VIP reservation fees are determined based on the area reserved.
- Reservations are strongly recommended, as VIP areas sell out months in advance. For more information or to book a VIP area, please fill out the VIP Reservation Form and a VIP specialist will be in touch within one business day.
- All minimums prior tax and automatic gratuity. Taxes and 20% automatic gratuity will be calculated after minimum is met.
- Reservation form must be filled out, arrive by 11pm or notify
- Cancellation Policy: 7pm, 2 days prior to reservation for no cost; 7pm day before $200 fee, no show or night of 50% of the minimum for the table. No exceptions.
- VIP areas that are not claimed by 11PM will be resold. A 50% credit card deposit is required to reserve a VIP area.
- Please contact Eric via email for questions regarding suites or booking availability.
VIP SUITES INCLUDE:
- Line-cutting privileges for the amount of guests suite can hold
- Keyless entry (no key required for VIP guests)
- Private server and security
- Bottle Service (View our complete bottle service menu here)
For VIP reservation requests made after 5PM the weekend of your desired date, please speak with our concierge upon arrival. If there is a line at the door and you are interested in a VIP area, please notify our security and we may be able to expedite your entry.
To reserve a VIP table, please contact Eric Gussin at VIP@triocharleston.com. Please call for future VIP reservations ONLY. All other inquiries can not be handled at this contact.
VIP SUITE OPTIONS
We have 3 VIP Suites Downstairs as follows:
We have 3 VIP Suites Upstairs as follows: